Autism Care Nepal Society (ACNS) is only parent run active non-profit organization in Nepal.
We welcome and encourage donations and fundraising activities from those who wish to support the rights of people with autism in Nepal.
There are many ways you can help us to make a difference:
- Support us in our annual Autism Awareness program including Light It Up Blue;
- Support us in our Buy a Brick project to building National Center for Autism in Nepal;
- Support us in movies and documentary making to raise awareness about autism;
- Organise your own event and donate some or all of the proceeds to ACNS;
- Ask friends and family to donate to ACNS instead of lavish expenses;
- Donate a portion of your business’ profits to ACNS for a day, a week or even longer;
- and many more…
ACNS can provide some support to help you to fundraise. Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help you to help people with autism.