“Capacity Building of AutismCare Society For Not Letting Children with Autism Left Behind” (18AA010)
THIS PROJECT IS IN PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN ABILIS FOUNDATION AND AUTISMCARE NEPAL SOCIETY (ACNS)
This project was agreement between Abilis Foundation and AutimCare Nepal Society. The project started from month of June 2018 and ended in May 2019.
- Human Rights Training to 20 Women with Disabilities.
- Community visits by five Mothers of Children with Autism (CWAs) working as Community Health Workers (CHW)
- Institutional capacity enhancement through 30 home visits and a survey for identification of new autism cases
- Training of 40 parents of Children with Autism (CWAs) on how to take care of their children.
- Capacity Building for assessment and counseling to 30 new parents of CWAs
- Production of IEC materials and dissemination to stakeholders and general public