- ABOUT US
- NAMASTE Project
- AWARENESS PROJECT ACTIVITIES
- AUSTRALIAN AID (DAP) PROJECT
- Autism Awareness and Inclusion Project
- Education and Social Security Project
- THERAPY AND PRE-VOCATIONAL UNIT PROJECT
- ACNS CAPACITY BUILDING PROJECT
- ANDROID APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
- ABILIS PROJECT
- CBM PROJECT
- BUILDING CONSTRUCTION PROJECT
- OUR BLOGS
- HR CAPACITY
- SUPPORT US
- This event has passed.
TRAINING ON AUTISM SPRECTRUM DISORDER TO SCHOOLS TEACHERS
April 5, 2021 @ 10:00 am - April 16, 2021 @ 3:00 pm
ONLY FEW DAYS ARE LEFT !!
RESERVE YOUR SEAT NOW !!!
We, AutismCare Nepal Society, once again are delighted to announce regarding “School Teachers Training on Autism Spectrum Disorder” which is going to be held from 5th – 16th April 2021 (23rd Chaitra – 3rd Baisakh 2077).
Great for all the school teachers to learn specific skills in working/teaching with student with Autism.
We look forward to welcoming YOU !! We believe with this training, every child on the autism spectrum has a teacher who understands them and can help them succeed in school.
Kindly confirm your participation by 2nd April 2021, Friday (20th Chaitra 2077) at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or in the telephone number 01 5251554, 01 5251549.
Also; share to those who may be interested !